By SheebaSudeepQuad-core processor, true dual SIM convenience and HTC BlinkFeed™ add to the performance
If you are searching for a mid-ranger smartphone that can allow you to use two SIM networks at a time,be thankful to HTC as they have proudly added an impressive member to their family.
HTC, a global leader in mobile innovation and design, has unveiled the new HTC Desire 600 dual sim, the first mid-range handset to offer HTC’s latest Sense 5 experience; HTC BlinkFeed and HTC BoomSound, most recently launched as part of the award-winning new HTC One.
HTC Desire 600 dual sim specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android Jellybean
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600 dual sim brings HTC’s acclaimed BlinkFeed to the Desire range. Transforming the home screen into a customisable stream of live information, HTC BlinkFeed is displayed on a stunning 4.5”, super LCD2 display and aggregates social streams and news, providing the freshest content at a glance.
The dual front-facing speakers of the HTC Desire 600, complete with built-in amplifiers offer a sharper smartphone sound, that HTC labels 'BoomSound'. Beats Audio integration is included as well.
HTC Desire 600 is now available for Rs. 26,860, with an indicated MRP of Rs. 26,990. The retailer is promising to deliver the phone within four business days.The HTC Desire 600 dual sim would be available globally from early June 2013. http://worldgotech.blogspot.in/p/technology.html