Xolo has launched the Play T1000 smartphone ,powered by Tegra 3 quad-core processor for Rs. 15,999.
The Xolo Play T1000 is launched with a 4.7-inch HD display. The highlight of the device is its 1.5 GHz Tegra 3 quad-core processor which comes with a 12-core GeForce GPU and 1GB RAM. The phone arrives with internal storage of 4GB which can be further expanded up to 32GB. The device exhibits an 8.0-megapixel rear camera and a 2.0-megapixel front camera. It comes with full HD 1080p video recording and playback capabilities. Other major features include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS support. The phone comes with a 1,900mAh battery.
"As the mobile market continues to grow strongly in India, we're thrilled to work with Xolo to bring the first of many Tegra-powered devices in India," said Vishal Dhupar, managing director, NVIDIA South Asia.
The Xolo Play T1000 comes pre-loaded with TegraZone, where Tegra-optimized Android games can be downloaded.
Xolo Play T1000 is now available across retail stores and can also be purchased at Xolo's official site.
Xolo recently announced that the company will launch another smartphone, Q1000S sporting a 5.0-inch HD display for Rs. 16,999. The device is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor and will include a 13.0-megapixel rear camera and 5.0-megapixel front camera.
Xolo Play T1000 key specifications
- 4.7-inch with a resolution of 720X1280pixels and pixel density of 312ppi
- 1.5GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB of internal storage, expandable by up to 32GB via microSD card
- 8.0-megapixel camera with BSI sensor and LED Flash
- 2.0-megapixel front facing camera
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh battery
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)